Most writing services clearly explain the ordering and completion process, but they don’t tell you exactly what information the writer needs so they can complete the perfect paper for you. You see drop-down menus and some free space for order details in the form. That blank space may confuse you.
Don’t worry; we’ll cover that part for you. Continue reading to find out how to master the process of ordering papers online.
Things to Do Before Accessing the Order Form
Some students get to the order form as soon as they land at a website of a writing service. If you’ve never ordered content from that service before, that’s one of the biggest mistakes you could make. Here are few things to pay attention to before getting any further with the order:
- Does the service provide guarantees for revisions, timely delivery, constant support, privacy protection, and plagiarism-free content?
- Does the website have a good reputation? Check unbiased reviews to see what real customers are getting.
- Does the company deliver the type of work you need? If you’re not sure whether or not the company has available writers from the particular area of study, all you need to do is ask. Contact the support and wait for an answer.
Completing the Order Form
In the first section of the form, you’ll need to provide your personal info and payment info.
Then, you’ll proceed with the order details, which include: topic, deadline, quality level, academic level, type of paper, area of study, citation style, and number of pages. You have to be very attentive at this point. Double check each section to make sure you set the right parameters.
You think that specifying the topic, subject area, and type of paper was enough? Well, a writer can work with that information, but they won’t know what you expect. In this case, you’ll get a paper based on their opinions and research. If, on the other hand, you provide very specific instructions in the order description, you’ll get a paper that conveys your voice.
Here are few details you need to include in the order description:
- What quality do you expect? You don’t want the writer to write an extremely impressive paper if your professor is used to seeing average work from you. If you always submit papers with short sentences, the professor will immediately suspect when you present content that has nothing to do with your style. Thus, describe your usual style and tell the writer you want them to deliver a piece that would fit in it.
- Expose your opinion on the topic. Let’s say you order an essay that’s supposed to answer the question “Do You Support Capital Punishment?” The last thing you need is a piece that’s supportive of death penalty if you already said you were against it in class.
The extra features in the order form are also very important. VIP support takes your experience a level higher. If you add this feature, you’ll be attended ASAP whenever you contact the representatives. It’s not necessary to add this feature though, since most services are already providing 24/7 support for all customers.
If you like what the writer delivers, keep their ID in mind for future orders. When you need a paper from the same area of study, it’s smart to work with a writer who’s safe and reliable. Don’t forget to provide your feedback, so other students will learn from your experience.
Now, you’re ready to start ordering papers like a pro. The only thing left is choosing the right service for your needs.